Wednesday, October 26, 2011

where is my: {sugardaddy}?

they say it's love. all you need is love. love lifts us up where we belong. i say
"CAN buy me love"
honestly, i don't even know what to say..because lately the arrangement seems to make a whole lot of sense to me as long as everybody understands his or her role. and a solid pre nup is in place.
he buys a pretty young thing. he owns her. she gets to have fine things..he gets to have her (one assumes also a fine thing)
no judgement here..good for them. if you like being owned by an ogre.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha!! Way to say it! We had a neighbor who did that and said after the divorce (because he turned out to be very controlling, of course) "He looked good on paper".

    Something pathetic about it because it is so obvious what is going on. I bet Billy Joel's wife had a calendar and was marking off the days ' five years seems good enough, yes, I think I can make it five years". Great chemistry, conversations and laughs these couples must have...NOT.

    ReplyDelete