Monday, March 28, 2011

in memoriam {liz taylor}


when people use the expression "fierce" i always think of elizabeth taylor..now SHE was fierce. one year at our annual giant new year's party..for "fun" my friend judith and i decided everyone NEEDED to watch "who's afraid of virginia wolfe?. what a gas and a half that turned out to be! it was a fantastic way to clear out the room..i don't think anyone was left! i was very sad to hear that she died because i loved her movies..did you ever see giant? awsome.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you all the way here Jill. Who's Afraid of VW is one of my 3 top films of all time (and I've read the play a dozen times). She was such a goddess and a force of life and nature and love and... she was the mother of 5 children!!! I love her. RIP.

    ReplyDelete